Learning how to set up IPTV Smarters on Android, iOS and Firestick
IPTV Smarters is one of the most popular apps that you can use with the objective of enjoying IPTV content. If you want to get the maximum out of this app, you should have a strong understanding on how to set it up. The app is compatible with numerous platforms such as Android, iOS and Firestick. From this article, we will be sharing the steps that you must follow in order to set up IPTV Smarters on Android, iOS and Firestick with ease. The cross-platform compatibility is one of the leading reasons behind the popularity of IPTV Smarters.
In this article, we are going to show you the steps that you must follow, while trying to set up IPTV Smarters on Amazon Firestick, iOS device and Android device.
Steps to install IPTV Smarters on your Amazon Firestick or Fire TV
If you have an Amazon Firestick or Fire TV device, you can stick to the following steps and complete the configuration of IPTV. In fact, we will show you the steps on how to configure IPTV with the support offered by IPTV Smarters app. Before proceeding, ensure that you have a valid IPTV subscription and you have obtained the M3U file form your IPTV service provider.
When you have the valid subscription, you can start referring to the following steps. They will provide all the assistance that you need with getting the new IPTV connection configured successfully on the device.
- You need to access the main menu of your Amazon Firestick or Fire TV. In there, you will need to access settings.
- On the settings, you should click on the option called My Fire TV.
- Select Developer Options
- Allow to install applications on your device that are provided from unknown sources.
- Get back into the home screen. Now navigate into the search icon
- Search for Downloader
- Locate the Downloader app and download it into the device.
- Open the Downloader app
- You will be provided with a prompt. Select it and proceed with completing the configuration.
- Now you need to enter the following URL. https://troypoint.com/smarters Make sure that you enter the URL correctly. Otherwise, IPTV will not work properly on your device.
- Wait for some time until it completes the download
- Once the download is completed, click on the option called Done.
- Now you will be taken back into Downloader. Click on the Delete button.
- Click on the Delete button once again.
- Now you must come back in to the home screen. You will be able to see an option called Your Apps and Channels. Click to See All.
- Now you should move down and you will be able to see the IPTV Smarters app.
- You will be able to open up the IPTV Smarters app on your device.
Setting up the IPTV Smarters app
Now you will need to add a new user. You should click on the Add New User and proceed to add a new user. Without adding a new user, you will also be able to login along with the Xtream Codes API. If you have it, you will be able to proceed and get the job done.
In case if you don’t have Xtrem Code access, you will also be able to pick a M3U URL. You can use that as the base and complete the IPTV configuration. Hence, you don’t need to worry about anything and you just need to proceed with getting the job done.
In most of the M3U URLs, you will be asked to provide a username and password. If this is provided to you by the IPTV service provider, you should add. If not, you should refrain from adding the URL. While you are adding the new user, you should enter the M3U URL. If there is a username and password, you should add it as well. Then you can complete the setup process.
How to install IPTV Smarters on your iPad or iPhone
- You will be able to locate the IPTV Smarters App within the Apple App Store.
- It is possible to download the app from the app store, you if you are downloading any other application.
- Once you are done with the application download and install process, open it
- Now you should enter the credentials and log into the app.
- You will now be able to wait until all the channels are downloaded. In case if you are a new user-you will have to proceed with the above mentioned set up options to get the installation job done correctly.
This is how you will be able to install the IPTV Smarters app on your iOS device. Along with that in mind, you should move to the next section, where we discuss about the steps that you should follow with getting the IPTV Smarters app installed on your Android device.
How to install IPTV Smarters app on the Android device
If you are using an Android device, you will be able to follow these steps.
- Go to the Google Play Store
- Search and locate IPTV Smarters app
- Now you can complete the app installation as if you are installing any other application on the device.
- Once you are done with installation, complete the app configuration. Or else, you can log into the app and then start enjoying content.
IPTV Smarters is one of the most popular and effective applications available for anyone to enjoy IPTV content. Hence, make sure that you get the most out of this app at all times to get your hands on the best IPTV content.