Yeah IPTV offers Live TV in high quality and exclusive sports channels
|1||Channels||7000 Live TV|
|2||VOD Library||50000 VOD|
|3||Adult||Do support xxx content|
|5||Payment method||Bitcoin only|
|6||Trial account||24 hours trial costs €2|
|7||Package||1 month / 3 months / 6 months / 1 year|
|8||Support device||Perfect Player / IPTV Smarters / Smart IPTV / TiviMate / STB Emu / VLC / GSE / Smart IPTV|
|9||Multiple connection||2 connections in the same time|
|10||Customer support||Support through mail|
Their website has a pretty and user-friendly interface.
Signed up for 1 month to ensure this is not a scam and satisfied
Registered for 12 months and not convinced
Support. Maximum help within an hour, always there to help, find a solution. Give me another week for free because of the problem
50% of everything works fine
30% Have to reload app (2,3,4 times or more until it works)
20% Other problems, customer service will fix it
Reasonable price, but the multiple connection package doesn’t seem attractive
Yeah IPTV offer over 7000 Live channels and 50000+VOD from many countries in the world like: Canada, Brasil, Africa, US, UK, India,…
The prices for the packages are quite reasonable but if you check their channel list you can see that they lack quite a lot of popular channels like 24/7, or Asian channels. The channels stream great quality, and they also have good EPG support
Payments are Bitcoin only (not as exhibitors once you find out) – I understand they switched from Paypal for security / refund reasons but the problem is most people in the world and ppl still not comfortable or never used Bitcoin.
They gets highly recommendation on Trustpilot
They get good comments on Trustpilot: 4.5 / 5 stars
Is this IPTV provider really good?
- They supports almost devices and you easily get tutorial on their Web.
- They list channels as a file for customers can easily check the channels they offer to make a decision about whether to use the service or not
- Their multiple connections do not make any profits for customer.
- The payment methods are not diversity. Clients just can pay by BitCoin. They do not have options for Pay Pal or Credit Card which is the most popular and easy payment method.
- The trial test cost €2 while other providers support the free trial to customers.
- Do not support online on Website. You need to contact them via Email to get support.