This detailed article will guide you on how to watch Dana White Contender Series for free on any device. Whether you’re a fan of UFC and MMA or simply interested in watching up-and-coming MMA fighters compete for an Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) contract, we’ll explore various streaming options and provide step-by-step instructions to ensure you don’t miss any of the action.
There are several ways to stream the Dana White Contender Series for free. The most popular option is through ESPN Plus, a subscription-based service that provides access to live sports and all UFC shows, including pay-per-view (PPV) events. However, if ESPN Plus is not available in your region, you can explore other options such as sports streaming sites, live TV apps, and IPTV services.
Dana White Contender Series
The Dana White Contender Series is a highly regarded TV show that showcases emerging MMA fighters vying for an opportunity to earn a UFC contract. It features talented individuals such as Sean O’Malley, Alex Perez, Ryan Spann, Greg Hardy, Maycee Barber, Johnny Walker, Talia Santos, and many others. The series airs every Tuesday night from August 8 to October 10 exclusively on ESPN Plus.
The Amazon Firestick is a popular device among UFC and MMA enthusiasts for watching the Dana White Contender Series and other UFC events. Its affordability and ability to unlock the device make it a convenient choice for streaming.
In case ESPN Plus is not available in your location, you can use a VPN (Virtual Private Network) to bypass geographical restrictions. By connecting to a VPN server in a supported region, you can unblock your “geo-location” and access the Dana White Contender Series and other UFC events.
How to Install Best VPN for Live TV
To install the best VPN for live TV, follow these steps:
- Research and choose a reliable VPN service that suits your needs.
- Download and install the VPN application on your preferred device.
- Launch the VPN app and log in with your credentials.
- Select a server location in a region where ESPN Plus is supported.
- Connect to the server and wait for the VPN to establish a secure connection.
- Once connected, you can now access ESPN Plus and enjoy the Dana White Contender Series.
How to Watch Dana White Contender Series on Amazon Firestick
Follow these detailed steps to watch the Dana White Contender Series on your Amazon Firestick:
Step 1: Sign up for ESPN Plus
Visit the ESPN Plus website and sign up for an account in a supported region. Make sure to subscribe to their service to gain access to the Dana White Contender Series and other UFC events.
Step 2: Install ESPN Plus on Firestick/Fire TV
- From the home screen of your Firestick/Fire TV, navigate to “Find” and click on “Search”.
- Enter “espn” in the search bar and select the first option that appears.
- Click on the option for ESPN under “Apps & Games”.
- Click “Download” to install the ESPN app on your device.
- Once the installation is complete, click “Open” or hold down the Home button on your remote to launch the app.
Step 3: Set Up ESPN Plus
- Launch the ESPN app and wait for it to load.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the app, click on the settings icon.
- From the settings menu, select “Subscriptions”.
- Click on the option for ESPN and follow the on-screen prompts to choose your subscription option.
- If you already have an account, select “Login” and enter your credentials.
- Take note of the activation code provided.
Step 4: Activate ESPN Plus
- Using another device with a web browser, navigate to espn.com/activate.
- Type in the activation code you received and click “Continue”.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the activation process.
- Once activation is successful, return to your Firestick or Fire TV device.
- Click “Finish” to complete the setup.
- Now you can access ESPN Plus and stream the Dana White Contender Series on your Amazon Firestick.
Watching Dana White Contender Series through Unofficial Apps
If you’re comfortable using unofficial apps, you can expand your options for watching the Dana White Contender Series. However, it’s important to note that these apps may not have proper licensing, and streaming unlicensed content may have legal consequences. We recommend using Surfshark VPN as added protection to hide your online activity.
Free Sports Apps and Kodi Addons
If you prefer using free apps and Kodi addons, you can explore the following options:
Best Free IPTV Apps:
Best Kodi Sports Addons:
- [Addon 1]
- [Addon 2]
- [Addon 3]
Many cord-cutters use Kodi on their Firestick to stream major PPV events and live sports. However, be aware of the potential legal issues associated with streaming unlicensed content.
Betting on Fights
Aside from watching the Dana White Contender Series, you may also be interested in betting on the fights. Our recommended betting site for all sports, including MMA, is MyBookie. They offer real-time odds, props, and more for every game.
[Promotional message about MyBookie and their current sign-up bonus.]
By following the steps outlined in this article, you can confidently watch the Dana White Contender Series for free on any device. Whether you choose to use ESPN Plus, unofficial apps, or explore betting options, make sure to consider any legal implications and your online privacy. Enjoy the thrilling fights and emerging talent that the Dana White Contender Series has to offer!
Frequently Asked Questions
How Can You Watch Dana White Contender Series?
You can watch the Dana White Contender Series through ESPN Plus. If the service is unavailable in your region, you can use a VPN to bypass geographical restrictions.
What Devices Can I Watch Dana White’s Contender Series on?
You can watch the Dana White Contender Series on various devices, including Amazon Firestick, Roku, Android Box, and more.
What Day is Dana White Contender Series?
The Dana White Contender Series is broadcasted every Tuesday night on ESPN Plus from August 8 to October 10.
Can You Watch Dana White’s Contender Series for Free?
Yes, there are free options to watch the Dana White Contender Series, such as sports streaming sites and Kodi sports addons. However, for a reliable streaming experience, it is recommended to sign up for ESPN Plus.